[rules-users] guvnor and drl rules file uploading

gcautiero gianfranco.cautiero at truvo.com
Thu Nov 3 11:31:06 EDT 2011

Hello,

i'm working with different drools template (.drt) on excel raw data files. I
have an application to generate rules files (.drl) to use it in my
applications. My question is: there is a way in Guvnor to upload a new drl
file? maybe with a restful service? i want upload the file with generating
rules (template +excel data) but the only way to do this right now (version
5.3.0.Final) is to made a new rule and copy all the rules from my generating
process to it.

Regards,

Gianfranco Cautiero