[rules-users] How to parse "comments" in "drl" file using DrlParser?

Praveen praveen.sanju at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:55:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

The system we are building requires "rulenames" and "rule
description(comments)" to be displayed in the UI(built using JQuery).
I am using DrlParser to convert the drl(generated using Guvnor) to XML so
that it could be used to display in the UI.
However, the comments written in drl are not visible in the converted XML.
Please let me know how to parse "comments" using DrlParser so that I can use
it to display as "rule description".

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen.