[rules-users] Human Task - Connect to guvnor without using jbpm console

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 04:38:03 EST 2011

Hi, you just need to use the apis I mean, the human task Apis will allow you to get the information about the pending tasks.
You can use the rest Apis if you have running the jbpm server that exposé the rest services.
Cheers

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -