[rules-users] Drools Expert 5.3.0 .war file, or standalone app ?

eskomk esko.hujanen at ebsolut.fi
Mon Nov 7 13:04:01 EST 2011

Hi all,

Drools Expert 5.3.0

Is there a .war file anywhere to be deployed on tomcat (6.0.28) ?

Didn't find it in the download zip (http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads).

Currently, we are using Drools 5.1.1 as a web service, but due to some
shortcomings especially in windowing (window:time and window:length) and
timers, we are considering upgrading to 5.3.0.

So we are using REST interface to insert facts (events) in stateful session.

However, Drools expert as a web service is not a mandatory choice for us, a
standalone Drools java application would suit for as, as long as we can use
the REST interface.

So, if there is not .war file available for Drools Expert 5.3.0, I would
gladly hear if and how it is possible to use REST interface in a standalone
Java Drools application.
If you can point me to the right direction, I would really appreciate.

Greetings and thanks,
Esko
-----
Esko Hujanen