[rules-users] Drools guvnor issue

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:01:02 EST 2011

Hi,

AFAIK the BPMN2 editor was a community contribution and support is now
limited.

The problem you describe is normally caused by an asset being saved and not
re-loaded (manually or systematically) before being saved again.

We use an optimistic lock and hence once an asset is saved it needs to be
reloaded so the instance "version\time-stamp" field is refreshed.

Can you confirm if you close the asset and re-open it you are able to save
(close\re-open in between saves)?

With kind regards,

Mike