[rules-users] Where in DB does Guvnor store "description" of rules?

Praveen praveen.sanju at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:11:09 EST 2011

Hi,

Our application expects rule name and its description to be displayed in the
UI and both of
these are to be retrieved from DB.
We are aware that Guvnor stores rules in DB, not sure of the description
part.
If someone could throw light on how to get description/comments (that was
entered through Guvnor)
in UI would be great.

Initially we had the idea of parsing comments in drl.
However we saw that the description entered through Guvnor while writing  a
rule does not show up in the generated source code.

TIA.

Regards,
Praveen.