[rules-users] Drools guvnor issue

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 07:50:37 EST 2011

On 11/8/11 6:59 AM, Michael Anstis wrote:
> Yes, I know that :)
>
> However, in the grand scheme of open JIRAs and (I assume) the
> importance to the OP of having this fixed as soon as possible them
> looking themselves might be the quickest option. Many, many other
> asset types stored in Guvnor work fine - however it is obvious the
> screens re-load, thus refreshing the asset object, following a save
> and check-in.
> Whatever mechanism is in place for BPMN2 Assets is not working quite
> the way it should.
It works the exact same way as any other assets in Guvnor. To Guvnor a
.bpmn2 asset is the same as a .drl, or a .dsl, etc. Could be that if
using the standalone editor servlet the user should place the generated
content inside of an iframe would allow for an automatic refresh of the
iframe content after a save operation..but again this has nothing to do
with the actual actual editor that creates the content, but with how
Guvnor handles storing of assets.
> I did suggest a JIRA could be raised, but we're not likely to look at
> it any time soon.
If your assumption from the beginning is that this is an issue only with
storing of bpmn2 assets should the user create a guvnor or a jbpm jira?