[rules-users] Drools guvnor issue

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:35:00 EST 2011

hehe, me and Tiho have had a chat and I was getting horribly mixed up. BPMN
is in the land of jBPM.

Best ignore what I've said about the code not being maintained - but feel
free to join Tiho and gang on #jbpm.

Guvnor stores the jBPM asset, and the problem will be to do with the object
not being refreshed.