[rules-users] Data Modeling for medical expert system

Dirk Conzelmann info at dirk-conzelmann.de
Tue Nov 8 11:43:46 EST 2011

 Hi everybody,

 I am using Drools as a part of my Bachelor Thesis.
 My job is to build an expert system for medical diagnoses.

 My Question:
 Is there a best practice known in modeling a variable
 list of questions and answers in Drools?

 Up to now I modeled the list of questions implementing
 Java Classes and Enums for each question/answer pair.

 But to be able to change those options easyly I need
 a higher abstraction level than simple Java Classes and Enums.

 Could someone show me an example how to implement this?

 I hope I have explained my question understandable :)

--
 Dirk Conzelmann

   IT-Services

   Telefon: +49.179.2237995