[rules-users] integrate guvnor UI into your own application

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:39:09 EST 2011

1) You can put a bridge\adapter layer in between your object model and that
used in Guvnor, but there is nothing in Guvnor itself.

2) Guvnor does support field expressions in the BRL (Business Rule - Guided
Editor). When defining a field constraint select "Expression". There were
some good improvements for 5.2 and 5.3.