[rules-users] [Planner] CachedMoveFactory drive to Corrupted undo move

npiedeloup npiedeloup at kleegroup.com
Thu Nov 10 08:18:59 EST 2011

Thanks for your response.

I'have juste test you proposition of method on assigment, and i've got the
same error.
I also test with a simplier rule set :

Juste 1 rule : (and the two for scoreCalculator of course)
rule "notPlannified"
 when
            $assigment: Assigment()
then
            insertLogical(new IntConstraintOccurrence("notPlannified",
ConstraintType.NEGATIVE_SOFT, 50, $assigment));

I desactivate the solverScope.calculateScoreFromWorkingMemory(); call in UI,
juste in case.

I check my cloneSolution : i juste clone the assigment object and copy the
score.
equals and hashcode are ok on assigment and move object.
No overrided equals and hashcode on other facts, but since i don't recreate
nor clone them, i think it's unnecessary. (In fact i don't really understand
where hashcode and equals was really necessary since the working memory keep
same instances).