[rules-users] HowTo: Installing Guvnor (5.3) on GlassFish 3.1

Welsh, Armand AWelsh at StateStreet.com
Thu Nov 10 19:24:45 EST 2011

I am sure it is probably possible, however, I have been unable to figure out what is needed to get Guvnor running on a vanilla install of GlassFish v3.1

I have tried adding various libraries as per other app server install instructions, and I cannot seem to figure out just what is really needed, and what changes need to be made to the app server to get Guvnor deployed to it.

Any help what-so-ever would be greatly appreciated.

Armand