[rules-users] Using Drools with JSP application.

sachintaware sachitaware21 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:51:45 EST 2011

Thank you for the prompt response Mike :)

What I get by you say is that I should create a Web-Application project in
eclipse and not a Drools project(What traditionally examples show in the
documentation) and import the necessary JAR'S from the Drools
directory(Drools expert directory downloaded).<br/>

This should allow me to create the .DRL files writing rules and creating
knowledge sessions using the jsp files that are created the projects.<br/>

What I tried was creating a drools project and replacing the .java files
with .jsp which certainly wont work!! :(

*My Use Case:* <br/>

Creating a UI with a Select box which will have States of a country.
When a user selects a state a rule from should display the candidates/users
belonging to that state on the UI.