[rules-users] Using Drools with JSP application.

sachintaware sachitaware21 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:14:37 EST 2011

Hello Mike

I just created a dynamic web project in my eclipse IDE and configured it on
the tomcat server imported the drools jars in the BUILD path of the
project,but I wanted to know will the folder structure for the rules file be
same???

It is *src->main->rules->*.drl *in the other applications.

Would it be the same in case of jsp????

Sorry if the question seems to be naive,but I am at a very beginner stage
with drools to get it right at the first go.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin