[rules-users] Using Drools with JSP application.

sachintaware sachitaware21 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:57:38 EST 2011

Hello
     I have created a project as per the instructions Mike but,I am not sure
how to move fwd in writing rules in the jsp and the location of the drl
files as I am constantly getting errors.

I am attaching a image of my eclipse project structure if you can just point
at the folders where I can add the drl's.Also,how can I create a session in
the jsp(a small piece for a hello world program,so that I can move along the
same lines) .
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n3501858/eclipse.bmp

Thanks and Regards
Sachin