[rules-users] Guvnor (5.3.0 Final)- Rule using accumulate with windows:length delivers an unexpected result

axel axel.poeschmann at solutions.endress.com
Mon Nov 14 03:16:21 EST 2011

Thanks Mike.

So, now I've included Drools 5.3.0 Final in my Eclipse Drools Project too
and discovered the same problem as in Guvnor with my example. There is a
difference between 5.2.0 Final (works well) and 5.3.0 Final (fails) in my
case.

Is there a major change with event processing with sliding windows or is it
a just bug in the new version?

The DRL between Eclipse and Guvnor is the same, in principle. It means, I
started the project within Guvnor using the build features with the Editor
supporting creating a model in Guvnor and the business rule. These two
files, I couldn't reuse in my Eclipse project 1:1 (I used New File from
Guvnor Ressource in Eclipse for that), failed to compile and even to open
for the brl-file. So, I made the same model as Java Classes and a new DRL in
Eclipse copy the stuff from the Guvnors view source windows adding the
includes for the Java model and adding the Event declaration by hand. By the
way, are there any other hints for that ...

With regards,

Axel