[rules-users] programming classes to represent domain in Drools like templates

santiago carbonell scarbonell at ono.com
Mon Nov 14 06:06:45 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm new in drools and I'm doing some test with this fantastic engine. With
Drools, I've loaded a drl file with some rules and ran with drools engine
and works perfect, but I got to preset/programming some classes in Java
about the domain where rules worked.

I'd like to load this domain, this "classes" as a file, like drl files, but
insted of rules, I'd like to load classes, or domain, so I'd needn't to
preset/programming this classes in Java.

My question is how can I load this classes in some file, like drl files with
rules? Is like templates in clips.

Thanks