[rules-users] How to use RepositorySessionUtil.getRepository()?

Praveen praveen.sanju at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:43:36 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am using below piece of code from a standalone system to access the Rules
repository.

RulesRepository repository = RepositorySessionUtil.getRepository();

But we are getting RulesRepository Exception as below:

org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryException
	at
org.drools.repository.RepositorySessionUtil.getRepository(RepositorySessionUtil.java:69)
	at TestSample.main(TestSample.java:45)

Do we need to initialise something before using the above piece of code?
Please suggest, TIA.

Regards,
Praveen.