[rules-users] Guvnor 5.3 : No more "Create New ..." button in "Browse" view ?

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Tue Nov 15 03:59:24 EST 2011

IMO this button had its utility.
To me "Browse" part was made for Business users, "KB" part for IT guys. This way, business user can create some assets (this button was filtered on only "business" items types) without being messed by going in the IT part, and then have a lot more choices in the list.
But it seems that I was the only one thinking that ...