[rules-users] How to use a temp variable accorss multiple rules?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:30:16 EST 2011

Where ever you prefer.

Since it is a transient class used to pass values between rules you could
declare it in your DRL.

However If the output has some value in your domain model there is an
argument to have it as a member of your domain model.

My example was contrived and overly simple but it points you in the right
direction.