[rules-users] No rules loaded when reading package from Guvnor

sgo simon.goumaz at elca.ch
Tue Nov 15 11:41:17 EST 2011

Hello all,

I'm a semi-beginner with Drools and am having an issue I haven't found
reported elsewhere.
I have a package defined in Guvnor, with model imported from JAR, one
global, a dozen rules and a couple of test scenarios. The package is loaded
from the binary published by Guvnor via a knowledge agent into my stateless
session (defined in Spring beans), but no rules ever fire. (Note that rules
do fire as expected in my Guvnor test scenarios.) When investigating in
debug mode, I see the package is properly loaded, with imported type
definitions and global, but no rule is in there! The package's rules table
is empty and I really have no clue why (I initially thought my rule
definitions could be the cause and created a minimal test package with just
one simple rule but with no success.)

Could anyone point to possible causes for this?

Many thanks in advance.

Simon