[rules-users] Property access on Java Beans (POJO's)

kapokfly ivan.jiang.ww at foxmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:13:56 EST 2011

>From the article provided I do see this, now the question is just how it
(register our own property resolver which is responsible to resolve some
special cases only, and in most cases our property resolver would delegate
the call to Drools' implementation) can be used with Drools together? Any
hint?

/"Other Features

    *

      Property Handlers

            Allows registration of getter/setter handlers for a given class
type. Once registered all getter/setter invocation is delegated to this
instance.
    *

      Pluggable Data Converters

            Data converters can be registered to handle to/from data
conversions between any class type.
"/

-----
Ivan, your Panda, forever