[rules-users] I have 1000 rules, i want to create each 100 as one set , and fire each set when necessary

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:37:37 EST 2011

Hi  EveryOne..
         Please if any one know give me some link, or sample example, or
suggest how to do this, Thank u in advance

I am Having 1000 rules and i want to make each 100 rules as one set, so i
will 10 set , can i fire only 1 set when necessary, can i add a new rule to
existing set dynamically,

what is necessary of making more than one drl files, and how to load all drl
at once.

I am very new to drools.. Please suggest me some solution