[rules-users] Exclude certain rules

Jamie jshaw at llbean.com
Fri Nov 18 16:22:07 EST 2011

I don't think you can reference a fact in the enabled condition.  There's
also no way to get a reference to the current rule like you can in the RHS,
which is why I had to hard code the name.

Vincent, thanks for the comment out the inheritance.  I think that would
work well for icechunk.  I had forgotten about that feature.  I've been
searching for way to log when a rule was being evaluated and the best I've
come up with is an eval() statement that writes a log message.  It feels
like a hack and I didn't want to clutter all of my rules with it, but
inheritance would let me centralize that logging if I create a base rule
that all other rules extend from.  I'll have to look further into that.