[rules-users] Guvnor cluster problems

jayadev manchambhatla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:48:48 EST 2011

One of our business users made changes to a rule package - added an excel
sheet, modified few existing excel sheets, but, his changes are not
reflected on the second server [load balancer took him to server1] On his
screen he can see the total number of excel sheets as 41, but, when I login
[and load balancer took me to server2] I see total number of excel sheets as
40.

So, I added a new excel sheet with that name on server2. Now when business
user tries to pull the list of excel sheets he gets an
"InvocationTargetException" What could be the problem?