[rules-users] How to change Guvnor language?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:39:44 EST 2011

Guvnor is localised to the following locale:-

   - es_ES
   - fr_FR
   - ja_JP
   - pt_BR
   - zh_CN

The default language for messages etc when no locale is provided (or is
unavailable) is English.

Provided you are using the downloaded WAR, or you have compiled from source
using the "full" profile you should be able to append the required locale
to your URL.

e.g. http://127.0.0.1:8888/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html?locale=es_ES

You can also use the Guvnor.jsp page that uses the HTTP request header
locale setting (that should be set by your browser).

e.g. http://127.0.0.1:8888/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp