[rules-users] Guvnor hates me

Ronald Albury ronalbury at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:37:23 EST 2011

Newbie issue:
I created a package, com.scs.test
I added a model to that package (a java Jar file with POJOs in it).  The
jar contains com.scs.test.Message and com.scs.test.Person.
I edited the package's "Configuration: Imported Types" to include the two
objects from the model (com.scs.test.Message and com.scs.test.Person).

I go to the package assets and open a business rule.  When I click on the
plus sign across from When I get the message "Note: No model has been
defined.  Tip: you will want to import or define a model for this user
interface to work !".

I thought I had imported a model.  When I look at the package assets, the
model is listed right there.  The objects are listed as "Imported Types".

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks