[rules-users] duration attribute & other rule language features issue

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:37:42 EST 2011

Rule timers using int: or cron: work pretty much as described in the Expert
documentation.

With 5.1.1, there was an issue with timer(int:...) due to a parser bug, see
JBRULES-2778 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2778>

Also, @expires with declare is working. Notice, though, that it is not
alway immediately apparent why a fact is not retracted after the indicated
time. Please provide a full working example where you find that it does not
work.

-W