[rules-users] Guvnor hates me

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:20:06 EST 2011

Guvnor only adds fields with "getters" for use in the LHS (and "setters"
for use in the RHS).

Ideally the field would be a Java enumeration (that Guvnor would allow use
of). Alternatively you can define a "Guvnor enumeration" for the field in
question.

Please feel free to raise a JIRA (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR)
requesting enhancement for public static fields.