[rules-users] Guvnor hates me

Ronald Albury ronalbury at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:48:06 EST 2011

Thanks Michael ... you've been very helpful.

Yes, I am considering helping out on the documentation (my undergrad is in
Instructional Technology) ... if I can ever figure out how all of this
works.  I have also read thru some of the 3rd party books on the subject,
and I find them quite lacking also.  I am not a dumb person, and I am not
inexperienced (been programming since 1980) ... so either I am just having
issues with the writing style of the manuals/books, or other people are
having trouble with them as well.

While we're waiting for an eclipse person to speak up, I have another
eclipse question.  If I do a Project->Build All, I can see the errors in my
rule files.  How can I configure eclipse to see the drl errors when I save
the files (as happens with my Java files).

Thanks.