[rules-users] Dynamic Fact(field) Generation in Declarative Model

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:02:57 EST 2011

Really Thank you Davidde for your reply.Yes,As you said,I can go to
declarative model and i can add the fields..But,I need it as dynamically.For
example,when user enters the field and Datatype it must be inserted into
FactModel.

By your reply,I came to know that it is not correct way to do it.How can i
insert that field to Declarative Model..Is it possible???in
Drools5.0..Please help me..Once again Thank you for your reply..Really
Thanks