[rules-users] drools5.2 integrate with JMS

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:47:39 EST 2011

Hi, I would like to integrate JMS with drools 5.2. I have a confusion over
selecting right approach.
I noticed from the mailing list drools pipeline is depricated so  I assume
that not recomended now. So ignored it than look for another option but not
using spring? when i check the user forum I not getting any right direction
insted more confusion selecting rigt tool. Can some one help me to provide
me some info about integration JMS with drools without using spring?i am
using drools5.2

thanks lot,

-----
with kind regards,