[rules-users] rule limit

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Thu Oct 6 04:24:43 EDT 2011

For an even less technical solution you could have a person with a big stick standing behind the users...
I think what we are all wondering is why you want to limit the number of rules!

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00