[rules-users] Get previous fact from working memory.

tungl martin at seafoid.org
Thu Oct 6 04:58:48 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I think my problem is quite simple, but still, I can't come up with a
solution.
What I want to do is compare the last fact with the current one and I'm
wondering how
to do that.

That's how I check if the EventType of the current Event is EVENT1. What I
want to do now is check if the EventType of the current Event is EVENT1 and
EventType of the previous Event is EVENT2. How can I do that?

Thanks very much in advance,
Martin