[rules-users] The database returned no natively generated identity value

vanrobstone robvanstone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:20:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to get a webapp ported from oracle to db2.  I managed to get all
the sql loaded in but it is now failing with the above error.  After a day's
searching (I am not a web-developer by trade so please bear with me) I
managed to do a DB2 Driver trace and possibly narrow down my problem to a
table drools appears to create

SessionInfo

One of the columns is an id field that hibernate appears to be populating
with the following sql

Shortly after I am receiving the following stack trace (apppended to the
foot of this query).

I feel like there ought to be a trigger or something that would actually
populate the id field but hibernate seems to have problems.  For all the
tables we have created we have created sequence numbers where appropriate
and are used by annotations in the code

I am not sure how to do the same for this generated table

Cheers for looking.

As promised the stack