[rules-users] CDI Integration

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat Oct 8 21:49:23 EDT 2011

On 09/10/2011 02:16, Robert Morse wrote:
> I was asking the Seam 3 guys about Drools support, and Shane Bryzak replied:
>
> "We need to update that page - Seam will not be providing a Drools module, rather the Drools team will be providing native CDI integration instead."
>
> Any idea when there will be CDI support?
We are waiting for seam 3.1 to be released (later this month). The seam
people will then work on a namespace extensions to their DRL parser, so
that we can align the spring and cdi xml. After we have aligned the XML
document based configurations we will address annotations.

We want to try and keep spring and seam aligned, so it's one step at a
time. As soon as they sort out the XML, we'll do the rest our side asap.

Mark