[rules-users] Need comprehensible drools examples

Martin A wmlsub at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:22:29 EDT 2011

What I did was to extract the folder examples/sources and import it as an
existing maven project. When I did, the rules were full of messages, such as
: cannot resolve type, mismatched token, etc. Besides of that, when tried to
run any of the samples by running runExamples.bat and clicking on an example
listitem I was getting this message:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/drool
s/builder/ResourceConfiguration
        at
org.drools.examples.DroolsExamplesApp$12.actionPerformed(DroolsExampl
esApp.java:126)

Thank you,
Martin