[rules-users] Drools Guvnor -- Not seeing Model Correctly

Zink, John JZink at plymouthrock.com
Mon Oct 17 11:23:45 EDT 2011

Thanks for the advice Mike.  I did a quick read of the user manual and was able to setup a rule based on some of the fields I created in the POJO.

My next thing to try was to test a rule.  So thru Guvnor I setup a "Test Scenario".
When I click the "Run Scenario" I get  a  "[package configuration problem]Error importing :  Vehicle  error".

Any ideas?