[rules-users] How to use GlobalArea enum inside package defined rules

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:11:01 EDT 2011

AFAIK, you still need to import the asset from the Global Aarea into your
package.

Think of it like creating a symlink\shortcut between the Global Area and
your package - changes to the asset in the Global Area will be visible in
your package.

Assets in the Global Area are not automatically visible to all packages.