[rules-users] Printing rule content when a rule is fired

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:23:10 EDT 2011

If you can get the name from the AfterActivationFiredEvent, you can search
in the DRL file for that content right? I don't know if there is a way to
get the content from the knowledge base, because as far as I know the
knowledge base don't save the DRL file inside it, it just get the LHS of the
rules to build the RETE tree.

Cheers

2011/10/24 <GPatel at tsys.com>

> Is is possible to get textual rule content from
> org.drools.definition.rule.Rule? What I am looking to do is get the rule
> definition (the when/then part) when a rule fires (i.e on
> AfterActivationFiredEvent)
>
> Thanks
> G. Patel ----------------------------------------- The information
> contained in this communication (including any attachments hereto) is
> confidential and is intended solely for the personal and confidential use of
> the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this
> message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
> it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
> this communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
> unauthorized use of this information, or the taking of any action in
> reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> e-mail, and delete the original message. Thank you

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -