[rules-users] Drools 5.3.0 Dependencies

arrehman arrehman73 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 15:04:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

I was using drools 5.2.0 in my grails 2.0.0.M2 application. I use Drools
expert to execute a .drl file I have. The three dependencies that I have set
up for this to work was:

        runtime 'org.drools:drools-core:5.2.0.Final'
        runtime 'org.drools:drools-compiler:5.2.0.Final'
        runtime 'com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-xjc:2.2.4'

However when I switched to drools 5.3.0. The rules are not getting executed
or there are some problems. There is no stacktrace or log. I have no idea
what is going on. My guess is that some of the dependency jars or classes
are missing. Any insight into this?

Thanks,
Abdul