[rules-users] Decision Table with more than 9 parameters

marta marta.amadei at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:09:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've a problem with Drools 5.1.1. I'm using a decision table to write my
rules and I need to use more than 9 parameters in the same action, but
something doesn't work. In fact the $10 parameter is interpreted by Drools
as the first parameter ($1) with 0 appended on queue.
Does exist a different way to write the tenth (or greater) parameter?

Thanks.