[rules-users] Java Drools developer

Danielle Slinn Danielle.slinn at modisintl.com
Fri Oct 28 05:25:19 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone

Firstly, apologies for the impersonal nature of this email - I am working with a client to short timescales and need to cast a quick net...

Your details have been highlighted from my database in reference to a Java Developer assignment based in Cork Ireland, which I am presently resourcing.

I'd like to find out if you are interested or whether you know of someone else more appropriate whom we could help...

The high level requirements are as follow:

 *   6-month initial contract
 *   Java/JEE
 *   JBOSS Rules -DROOLS
 *   PL/SQL
 *   Struts
 *   Hibernate
 *   Spring

If this is the type of opportunity you are interested in hearing about from Modis International, I would be most grateful if you could forward me your most up to date CV, indicating your availability; I will call you to discuss the assignment and to provide you with more specific details.

If however, this isn't relevant to your current skills or requirements - it is likely that we hold an out of date CV. In this instance, apologies again, but  please still forward me your most up to date CV alongside a brief outline of what you are looking for in order to ensure that we do only contact you with relevant opportunities in the future...

Thanks in advance!

Please send your Uptodate CV to:

Danielle.slinn at modisintl.com<mailto:Danielle.slinn at modisintl.com>