[rules-users] Drools command line tools?

arrehman arrehman73 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 12:32:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using Drools 5.2 (direclty, not via grails plugins) in a grails
2.0.0.M2 web application. I use IntelliJ IDEA for development which does not
support Drools inherently. (I know eclipse has better support) I am
struggling with the compilations, syntax erros of .DRL file I have in my
app. Are there any command line tools that will help me point out the exact
syntax errors of the DRL file? Currently I am struggling, and doing a adhoc
approach. I know there must be a better way.

Thanks,
Abdul