[rules-users] using a fact from within a List<FactType> in a Guided Decision Table in Guvnor

puja nandamuri med_9501 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 19:43:33 EDT 2011

Hi ,

Can I use a field from a fact from within a List<FactType>
 in a Guided decision Table as a
condition column ?

We have a List<Asset> being inserted into rulesession.

We would like to use a field from within a Asset  in the List<Asset> as a condition column
in a guided decision table in Guvnor.

Can we do that? Or do we need to insert each of the Asset
into rulesession ?

One reason we would like to insert  List<Asset> is to be able to do some
calculations such as counting number of assets in memory.
perhaps , this can be done even at an Asset level, but I have not tried the count rule

Thanks,

Ram