[rules-users] default value in condition column configuration in Guvnor

puja nandamuri med_9501 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 19:53:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using Guvnor 5.2.0.CR1

when I select default value option for a condition column in condition column configuration popup window in Guided Decision Table editor and enter a default value , it shows up for every cell under that column when I create rows for that decision table.This is expected behaviour

If I delete the value in some of the cells , save it , the decision Table screen shows the value as deleted, but when I click on View source, it still shows the value for all the rows.

Is this expected behaviour ?

I would expect that if the decision table shows no value for a cell, then clicking on View source should show no value for that row as well.

Only when I uncheck the default value in the condition columns configuration screen, it shows the cell as empty for those with no value.

Can someone let me know if this is a bug?

Thanks,

Ram