[rules-users] some Drools related presentation

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:51:48 EDT 2011

Hi Wolfgang,
we are working right now to update those slides to 5.3, because as you
mention those slides were created for 5.1.1.
We will be including all the new features from 5.3 and we will improve the
quality of the slides as well.
This kind of feedback is really appreciated, because it helps us to be
focused on what people want to see there.
Thanks for your time!
Cheers

2011/9/6 Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com>

> 2011/9/5 Mauricio Salatino <salaboy at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi guys,
>> Here I'm sharing with you a set of slides that we have about Drools and
>> some code repositories where you can find the examples that are mentioned
>> there.
>> Any feedback about the presentations will be appreciated! We are trying to
>> create a new revision for all of them adding missing topics. If you want to
>> help to improve them, please contact me :)
>>

> Looking ath the DRL syntax and the DSL/Decision Table modules it would
> appear that these slides are based on Drools 5.1.1. Looking at "What's new
> in..." for 5.2.* and 5.3.* is a good way to start closing the ever-widening
> gap.
>
> I understand that this is intended to be a rather basic introduction. But
> if implementing accumulate functions in Java (IMHO rarely needed) is covered
> - why not "package", "global", "import", "function" and "declare"?
>
> -W

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -