[rules-users] Guvnor repository database use to store assets

puja nandamuri med_9501 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 12:18:40 EDT 2011

the account configured for the repository database has the following change of permissions after the intial tables creation by Guvnor.

changed db_owner to db_datareader,
db_datawriter and as usual, it has public rights.

I am not an database expert but, should not the above permissions allow for  (

    DatabaseMetaData#getTables) ?

any pointers on what exactly might be the sql used in this case  ?

Thanks,

Ram