[rules-users] How to get a Facts handle in Custom Evaluator

kashif10 kash452 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 14:10:27 EDT 2011

Lets say we have 100s or 1000s of Fact  objects of Observation.

In rule we need to compare it with some data lets say

Observation( this checkObs "SomeData")

Where checkObs is our customeEvaluator

Now we have to make the RHS dynamic...
That  If we have some data in database depending upon the caller... we need
to replcae that with "SomeData"  in our evaluator, but how can I get/passes
user info in our custom evaluator.
Is there a way to read some global variable, or some other facts object in
our evalutor, which changed per firing of rule sets??