[rules-users] Spreadsheet: Rule Compilation error (xxx) cannot be resolved: Keeping running total

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Mon Sep 12 03:19:52 EDT 2011

If you dump out the xml it converts the spreadsheet to you can see what the resulting DRL is.
Mantis is right in what the output is – if you don’t merge the condition column you’ll get a drl as below (If there exists a Condition (c1) such that its payment > $param(1) AND there exists a Condition (c2) such that its payment <= $param(2).
If you merge the condition column the constraints apply to the same Condition object with the comma being the implicit and (if there exists a Condition c1 such that its payment > $param(1) AND its payment <= $param(2).

Thomas